Manhattan Beach Studio Rental

I am officially opening up my Manhattan Beach studio for hourly and daily rentals to select small business owners and photographers! It's a bright white space with unique details and lighting equipment perfect for creating beautiful blog posts. It is also a great place for creative professionals to meet potential clients for a cup of coffee that is private as opposed to hopping all around town with your laptop meeting clients at Starbucks (trust me, I did that....this makes a much better impression on your clients!)

Today I am hosting the lovely Gabby Norton, owner of 'Cause We Can Events, and her intern Lauren as they crafted away to create content for blog posts!

Contact me at chloe@chloemoorephotography.com for rates, availability, and more info!



Pin It button on image hover