New Client Gift Packages

Part of my new branding: new wedding clients get a personalized welcome package! These two gift boxes just went out with some goodies for the lovers.
In the first package (for a wedding at the Santa Barbara Zoo this fall), I included champagne, a zebra pen and feather notepad, a monogrammed mug with their soon-to-be Mr. + Mrs. last name from Anthropologie and some really yummy mocha coffee!


In the second package (for a beachy-chic boho wedding in Palos Verdes), I included two Lucky Buddha beers (which double as really cute flower vases after the beer is gone), shea butter soap, de-stress herbal wellness tea AND the yummy mocha coffee! So excited to make these for more of my new clients!!


Oh and I got some of the coffee for myself too...

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! It was so much fun to put it together, wish I had thought of it years ago! ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is amazing!! Love it and want to get and give something this cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully packaged, where do you find the buddha beers? if I may ask....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! World Market! Or you can probably find them at large beverage stores like BevMo...?

      Delete
  4. Beautifully packaged, where do you find the buddha beers? if I may ask....

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover