Heather and Barrett's Wedding Weekend: Mukul Resort, Nicaragua. Part I

I'm am honored to be a part of this UNREAL wedding weekend at the Mukul Resort on the Emerald Coast of Nicaragua. After taking the red-eye from LA, I arrived Saturday morning in sunny 90 degree Managua, Nicaragua. A two-hour car ride from the city and I arrived at the oasis that is Mukul. Every single staff member knew my name as I arrived on the grounds and went to great lengths to make me feel like royalty. My accomidations were beyond beautiful (um, personal pool with every room? Yes, please!) and the view was out of control. Of course, a long night and morning of travel called for a little yoga. Wowza....I cannot believe I'm getting paid to be here! 
Here are a few shots of my private bohio as well as just SOME of the amazing details around the rest of the resort which by the way is made from all locally sourced materials, designers and laborers. 
{H + B} and their wedding guests spent this beautiful day golfing and relaxing by the pool and enjoying a rum tasting! Afterwards, they had a magical rehearsal dinner in the sand, under string lights and breezy trees. Sigh....
{Part II: The Rehearsal Dinner: coming soon}


 We also had these adorable "LOVE" beach totes waiting in our rooms when we checked in! I can't wait to use mine all summer long! They were filled with goodies like rum, cookies and drink holder floaties for the pool.

Pin It button on image hover