Heather and Josh: Laguna Beach

I went as a guest to this heart-warming wedding in Laguna Beach, CA. Heather and Josh were like Barbie and Ken - blond USC grads with California sun-kissed hair and tons of friends to cheer on their commitment. A trendy location (7 Degrees) set the tone for what turned out to be a refreshingly youthful celebration including a dress-up photo booth, a build-your-own ice cream sandwich bar, more champagne than you can imagine and hoards of beautiful, young guests. Josh who is rumored to have actually said "That's the girl I'm going to marry" upon meeting Heather seven years previous, was entranced by his gorgeous bride the whole evening (as was everyone else, I must add!)
I'm now a frequent flyer when it comes to weddings and I can honestly say these two are the happiest, bubbliest, full-of-hope, inspiring couple I've encountered so far. Here are a few pictures that I managed to grab while enjoying the festivities!

Pin It button on image hover