Birthdays and Warring Families

It's been a while since I posted anything mostly due to the fact that I had a week-long birthday celebration including our 2nd annual bonfire at Dockweiler Beach (or as I like to call it, LAX Beach) with some family, friends and my wonderful Mr. Taylor.
Also - I bought myself an adorable little Smart Car convertible to zip around town in!
And if all that wasn't distraction enough, my pops has been in town for almost two weeks doing the press junket for his new show Hatfields and Mccoys  with Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton- a 3-day miniseries on the History Channel launching Memorial Day about the two most famous feuding families in American History. Dad plays the crazy Jim Vance. On Sunday, Taylor and I hunkered down to soak up the 5-hour story in an advance screening at the historic Aero Theatre in Santa Monica and I have to say it's really worth watching! We proceeded to schmooze over cocktails on the beach with the cast and crew - a really fun bunch.


Needless to say, I haven't been blogging much! But good things are all in the works - I shot some fun portraits of painter Laura Cunningham in a downtown LA loft and rooftop and those photos are coming soon! And I've got some really exciting weddings coming up this summer including Broghan and Jessica's Michigan wedding in June!
Pin It button on image hover